Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful for the article

Recently this blog was the subject of a news article written by a Bessemer man who claims to be the "voice of progressives of Bessemer". I refuse to mention this person's name or the name of the little - read newspaper he writes for. This person, in writing this article, reassures me that he is full of hatred for America(and for me) and will stop at nothing to spread the lies and criminal agenda of his leader barak hussien obama(intentionally misspelled). As I have stated before, if you are a progressive, democrat or follower of obama and this blog pisses you off.......go away! This guy, whom we will call bob evidently views my blog daily and gets pissed off.

bobb starts his column by saying something like, we are closer to controlling health care for all Americans. I think he meant that the government is closer to controlling every aspect of American life. At least that's what his leaders goal is. I can't find the quote nor do I care to go through the trouble to google it but someone once said that America could be brought to it's knees without even using bullets. I believe that is the intent of the democrat party. By adding so many taxes the America as we know it will be broke. Half of you paycheck or more will go in the pockets of the criminal on the hill. Government gets fat and the middle class disappears.

He says that I am anti-American, anti-obama, anti health care reform. He is correct on the second two counts. He goes on to say I have offered no solutions. This draws me back to a line I just typed. Maybe he does not visit my blog daily. He would see that I have mentioned allowing Insurance companies to compete across state lines to draw premiums down. He says the Republicans don't have a bill. To me, that is much better than the one democrats have!

The other problems he mentions have been created or made worse by his leader. The economy-obama admitted that his "bailout" was a mistake. Really, you give billions to companies who have misspent money for years and expect that to work? I guess hussien had to repay his largest campaign contributors!

Two Wars-obama has met with General Stanley McCrystal 1 time in 11 months and refuses to take action or even respond to the call for more troops. This is the most pressing issue at hand and all he is focused on is putting America deeper into debt and stealing money from the working class and giving it to those who refuse to work.

The environment-what about it? Is he speaking of the mythical creation of "global warming"? This spawn of the democrat party as a way to embezzle more taxes from the American people? Laughable at best!

bob accuses Republicans of being in attack mode. I accuse progressives of being in Lie mode! They think America is stupid! When speaking of the estimated cost of health care reform they throw out a number in the billions and expect us to believe "it's already paid for", or "it won't increase the deficit"! Then, when reading the bill you see there is a tax on almost everything that was previously untaxed.

bob mocks my fear that his democratic constituents will dictate how we celebrate religious holidays. They have already taken prayer from schools, the Ten Commandments from all Government Buildings and are pushing to use the term Holiday Tree or Holiday ornaments. instead of using the word Christmas. If bob and his cronies have their way it WILL happen.

Bob criticizes my spelling or lack there of. Really, you wrote about that? Bob, has it ever occurred to you that I might take the time to spell a persons name correctly if I respect them and maybe I just don't give a damn to spell it correctly if I have no respect for that person or what they stand for? boob can write about me or my blog as much as he wants, I don't mind! It assures me that I am doing an admirable job voicing the concerns of fellow conservatives.

Next time bob, try to be more hateful, it becomes you!

No comments: